Cross Country Calendar

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Travel to Bonner Springs this weekend

So you can plan ahead, this may impact you driving plans for the meet at Bonner Springs.

UPCOMING WEEKEND-LONG FULL ROAD CLOSURE:  All lanes of westbound I-435 at I-35 CLOSED for bridge patching work beginning at 10 p.m. on Friday, September 16 and reopening at 5 a.m. on Monday, September 19, weather permitting. A marked detour will be provided via northbound U.S. 69 to 87th Street exit back onto southbound I-35 to access westbound I-435. Project work is scheduled to be completed onMonday, September 19(NEW 9-8-16) 
UPCOMING WEEKEND-LONG RAMP CLOSURE:  Northbound I-35 to westbound I-435 loop ramp CLOSED for bridge patching work beginning at 10 p.m. on Friday, September 16 and reopening at 5 a.m. on Monday, September 19, weather permitting. A marked detour will be provided via northbound I-35 to 95th Street exit with left turns through Diverging Diamond Interchange back onto southbound I-435 to access the westbound I-435 ramp. Project work is scheduled to be completed on Monday, September 19(NEW 9-8-16) 

No comments:

Post a Comment