Cross Country Calendar

Friday, August 24, 2018

We've already been at it for 2 weeks!

Wow, we are already 10 practices in!  I cannot say enough good things about the gentlemen and young ladies that we have on the team this year.  They are working hard each and every day and it is showing!  Recently one told me cross country was more than a team, it was like a family.  I hope your son/daughter is coming home from practice with that fire in their belly for this sport.  Coaching this sport is very near and dear to my heart.  It is a  place where every athlete has a place to belong, set goals, and work hard to achieve these goals.  Proud to be a Husky!

2 comments:

  1. I second this! It's going to be a fun and exciting season!

    Coach Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I third this! I am so excited for this season and love having you guys as my coaches!

    Dakota K.

    ReplyDelete